Floating desks and counters are a great option for those looking for a stylish and functional workspace. They can be installed in any room of the house or office, and they offer a number of advantages over traditional desks, countertops or vanities.
Here are a few reasons why you might consider a floating desk or countertop:
- They are space-saving. Floating desks and counters don't have any legs, so they can be installed against a wall or in a corner, which saves floor space. Consider the size of the area you have available. Floating desks and counters come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that fits perfectly in your decor. This works well if you have limited capacity to work with but need a fully functional work or eating zone. They do indeed provide an illusion of space also if you want to add balance to a small area. It also increases your walking room.
- They are versatile. Floating desks and floating countertops can be used for a variety of purposes, such as a home office, a craft station, in bedrooms, a kitchen bar, pub bar, or a vanity.
- They are easy to install. Floating desks and counters are typically installed with screws or concealed countertop brackets, so they can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills.
- They are affordable. Floating desks and counters are often less expensive than traditional desks.
- They can be made out of many different materials such as wood, granite, marble, quartz, glass and even machined metal.
- They are stylish. Floating desks and countertops can add a touch of modern style to any room. If you like the simple and minimalist look this design style would be perfect for your room. They are extremely stylish because they are supported with special floating countertop support brackets that will not upset the view of your beautiful countertop or desk. They are sure to add a touch of luxury to any room.
- They can be as low maintenance as you want. If you do not want to worry about staining cabinets or painting them, with this style you won’t have to worry about that if you do not desire the traditional cabinetry.
- They are customizable. Customize your desk or countertop. Many floating desks and countertops can be customized to fit your specific needs. Choose the size, color, and finish that you want. For example, do you want some floating shelves underneath instead of the minimal open look? Consider the features you need and are important to you. Some floating desks and countertops come with built-in storage or power outlets. Do you need or want your desk a certain height that standard store bought furniture does not offer? This method would be an easy way to go.
If you're looking for a stylish, functional, and space-saving workspace, a floating desk or countertop is a great option to explore. Once you choose your style we feel confident you will be very happy with your decision.
Leave a comment